The Yelo Hotel Collection, boutique hotel in Nice
New chic & stylish hotel
in the heart of Nice
to our hotel
The new urban, fashionable address
where you feel right at home..
In a Bohemian chic style, on the famous Avenue Jean Médecin, which has recently become pedestrianised and with its department stores on both sides of the road, the Yelo Hotelflouts the conventions of the classic hotel industry with its 54 ‘4-star’ rooms.
Just a few minutes away from the Promenade des Anglais and the sea, nestled in a beautiful Haussmann-style building transformed into a new boutique hotel, we will welcome you in an elegant and relaxed atmosphere
A "Chic & Bohemian" décor
"Chic & Bohemian
A wind of freedom
Here the decoration is inspired by travels between the Mediterranean and Bali.
Guided by our talented interior designer, Lana Sarich Goujon, we prefer to position ourselves as a large holiday home rather than a traditional hotel, with an entirely environmentally-friendly approach.
Fine building materials from Nice, such as faïence in shades of olive green, azure blue and terracotta, old patinas and parquet flooring in every room are combined with a collection of wooden furniture and decorative objects, designed and crafted in Bali.
A fusion of influences, far from conventional styles.
Let's imagine the ideal room
... that can please
STYLISH - FREE Wi-Fi - ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
The perfect combination of originality, comfort and environmental sustainability while optimising space!
Each room is equipped with a beautifully decorative bathroom, free ultra high-speed internet access, touch-screen tablets loaded with your favourite apps and all the environmentally-friendly fittings you could wish for during your stay in Nice
A new generation of room categories called ‘CITY’ that we have created, fitted out with thousand clever solutions without ever compromising on comfort
from 3 pm
The Yelo lounge bar
Cosy by day... festive by night!
Immerse yourself in a warm, friendly world. You will immediately find yourself enchanted by the chic and bohemian atmosphere and enjoy hanging out here for breakfast or dropping by in the afternoon or in the evening for a delicious aperitif.
The wholly healthy breakfast: In buffet style for those with the biggest appetites (€13, instead of €16, if you book directly) or in express style (€4) for those in a hurry, our wholly healthy breakfast gives you plenty of energy to start the day well.
Enjoy a drink with family, friends or other visitors rom 6pm to 11pm, when the bar of the Yelo Hotel is transformed into an electric and festive place. We'll be there whenever you want to enjoy a plate of tapas with a good glass of wine or a house cocktail accompanied by a playlist of the latest trending tracks.
- Bar open from Tuesday to Sunday - Happy hour, afterwork, parties, events - Room Service 24/24
Live your life to the full...
- Non-smoking hotel
- Private parking
- Family rooms
- Late check-out
- PRM accessibility
- 24-hour reception and room service
- Left luggage service
- Healthy breakfast 7am-10am
- Coworking space
- Happening lounge bar 6pm-11pm
- Air purifiers for your safety
- Sports centre nearby
- Dog friendly
The Yelo's commitments
- A digital, in vogue experience
- An environmentally friendly place to stay
- Safe health measures
A digital, in-vogue experience
At the Yelo Hotel the new boutique designer hotel in Nice guests can use the available technology to simplify and facilitate their stay:
- Free ultra high-speed broadband access
- Multimedia outlets to connect your smartphone or you can use the TV screen as an extra screen for your computer
- Bowo multimedia tablets are provided in the room to order room service, access Spotify and Netflix accounts, order a VTC, read the press on Pressreader or discover the best spots in the city
An environmentally friendly place to stay
The environment is a priority for the Yelo Hotel and the commitment of our 4-star hotel is participatory and progressive:
- Reducing water use and waste generation as much as possible
- Raising awareness among guests and staff about wasting energy and food
- Working with environmentally-friendly suppliers and using short circuits
- Using environmentally certified cleaning and hospitality products
Health and safety
Stay with confidence at the Yelo Hotel Nice, thanks to the professional ‘Vision Air Blue line’ air purifiers fitted in the ceilings of the common areas. This new system captures virus particles and actively protects you health against COVID-19 during your stay in Nice city centre.